From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:22:25 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:14:53 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OLAC '98 conference -- change of hotel name
Sender: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

This message is directed to current and prospective OLAC '98 conference
attendees.  I have just been informed that the conference hotel, the
Radisson Plaza Hotel Charlotte, has been sold.  As of October it will become
an Omni hotel.  This should have no effect on either the conference venue or
your room reservations.  Should any further changes arise I'll keep people
informed through OLAC's web page and by postings to appropriate electronic
discussion lists.

OLAC's conference web page is located at:

http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/olac/conferences/

It can be consulted for details of and registration information for the 1998
conference.

My thanks in advance, and I look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Regards,

Kevin
--
Kevin A. Furniss
Chair, Local Arrangements Committee, OLAC '98

Phone:  803.323.2600 x6193
Fax:    803.323.3285
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
--- End Forwarded Message ---