From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:48:40 -0500
Subject: Web site Update
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:44:17 -0500
From: Rich Green <[log in to unmask]>
To: MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
To the List:

(Please excuse cross-posting)

We are currently updating the Archaeological Research Resources page,

http://www.har-indy.com/Links.html

I will be reviewing all current links and accepting suggestions for new web
pages with relevant content.  If your web site is already listed, please
visit and be sure that your link is current.  Nearly two dozen sites have
already been removed for inaccurate or outdated URL's. All broken links
will
be dropped on March 15, 2005.

If you have related web material you would like to link here, please feel
free to contact me  through the e-mail address provided on the
Archaeological Research Resources page and suggest your site. Please include
the correct URL of your site entry page and the category you would like to
be listed under.

This is a fairly high traffic site with several hundred daily visitors.  As
always, reciprocal links from related sites are encouraged as this tends to
improve search engine relevance ranking and may generate additional traffic
for participants.  Priority is given to web sites providing a reciprocal
link; although, this does not guarantee inclusion and is not mandatory.

This update will be completed by March 15, 2005.  Please submit suggestions
ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation,

Rich Green
Historic Archaeological Research