From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:45:31 -0500
Subject: RE:Winona County Map (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:30:40 +0000
From: Hadden, Robert L AGC <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

        I would suggest you try the local county Engineering Department, a
frequently overlooked mapping resource. Variously called different
things, these are the people who handle the development, zoning, storm
water, utility rights-of-way and other work for the county. They often
have an excellent map collection, used to show ownership and development
of county properties. If they don't have the 19th century map you want,
they may have someone who knows of where a copy might be.
        Good luck!

R. Lee Hadden
US Army Corps of Engineers
Army Geospatial Center