From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:11:59 -0500
Subject:        Re: iPad map ap suggestions?
Date:   Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:50:57 -0400
From:   Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

You must have a look at the PDF Maps app we released two weeks ago.

http://www.avenza.com/pdf-maps
http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/avenza-pdf-maps/id388424049?mt=8#

This app is a geospatial PDF viewer for iPads and iPhones that allows
such geo-enabled PDF files to be used with the GPS and also provides for
data tagging, measuring and much more.

And best of all, it's free.

Let me know what you think please.

Regards
Ted

--
Ted Florence

New app for iPad/iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/avenza-pdf-maps/id388424049?mt=8#

MAPublisher® 8.3 for Adobe® Illustrator® is now available with support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 and many other exciting new features.

Geographic Imager® 3.1 for Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4&  CS5 is also available.

Collision-free, rule-based text placement now available with MAPublisher LabelPro™

Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/purchase

MAPublisher® - When Map Quality Matters®
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher, MAPdataCanada, MAPdataUSA, MAPdataWorld&  MajorCitiesUSA
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software