From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:25:54 -0400
The last message sent to Maps-L appears to have had a worm virus in an
attached file.  The message was about the National Atlas of India.  It
had an attached file I did not notice.  That file appears to have a
virus.  Do NOT open that attached file.  Delete the message.
My virus software did not see this virus.
Sorry about the problem and I hope none of you get infected by the
virus.
Johnnie Sutherland
Moderator, Maps-L