From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1993 14:54:05 EST
I see no problem with what Cheryl did.  She saw Kershaw's book, she liked
it, and she shared this with others.  In fact, it was I who suggested that
she should broaden the audience by sharing it with not only carta
subscribers but also those on maps-l.  We all realize that it is her own
opinion and not necessarily that of others; but isn't that what a review is?
  Richard Pinnell