From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:26:40 -0600
Subject:        Re: Tool for lifting maps during refiling?
Date:   Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:19:29 -0800 (PST)
From:   Julie Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask]

Dawn,

In the map room the cases can be stacked no more than 2 high due to
weigh restrictions on the floor. In the sub-basement they are stacked 4
high and we have a ladder with a hand rail.

Julie

***
Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Assistant Director of Geospatial, Cartographic and Scientific Data &
Services
Acting Head Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford, CA 94305
(650)725-1102