From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:06:48 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:37:51 -0700
From: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Housecleaning: OLD TOPOS AVAILABLE
Sender: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>

Hello, all:
        The Marriott Library has topos from all states, and we have
until recently kept past issues.  But given lack of space and low
demand for states outside our region, we've finally surrendered to
reality and begun weeding superceded 7.5-minute sheets for most
states [plus 15-minute sheets for Alaska].  Those for which we will
continue to keep back issues are:
        UT, AZ, NV, NM, CO, ID, WY, MT, CA
All others are up for grabs to U.S. libraries.  We can cover
shipment costs.  Please let me know (directly, NOT to the list):
1) What states you are interested in;
2) Shipping address;
3) Whether you'd like to be contacted in the future for ongoing
(albeit irregular) receipt of superceded sheets as new editions
come in.

Some states have numerous editions per sheet, and some have
more sheets than I want to list individually here.  Feel free to
inquire as to whether I've got a specific quad. Those needing
individual sheets to fill holes in their collections are welcome to
request them, but I'll certainly appreciate those who express
interest in the whole run for a state.  --KR

Ken Rockwell
"Just another map librarian" at
Marriott Library
University of Utah