Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1993 14:17:20 EST

To: Cheryl Woods

        Sorry I have to reply via MapsL as I have misplaced your e-mail
address.  I wanted to thank you for the information regarding the Kershaw
book, Early Maps of Canada.  It looks like a very worthwhile purchase and
your evaluative remarks, qualified as they were, were very helpful.  I
personally feel that Maps L is an ideal forum for bringing
maps/books/databases/whatever to the attention of our colleagues in the
profession and would hope others would do the same.  Again, thank you.

David Lundquist
Map Librarian
Shields Library
University of California, Davis