From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:03:44 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 15:53:39 -0400
From: David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Request to borrow 3 maps Wales Atlas
Sender: David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

Joanne -

Your request puzzled me since we were missing the same sheets. I also found
a new index which shows that 6.5 and 6.6 were not published and that 8.4 is
included on 8.3.

David Cobb

At 03:22 PM 5/3/02 -0400, you wrote:
>This request is from Joanne Perry, Maps Librarian, Penn State.
>xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>I would like to borrow 3 maps from the National Atlas of Wales (1980, boxed
>set). Our copy of the Atlas has been raided and while we were able to ILL a
>copy so that we could digitally reproduce many of the missing maps, the
>borrowed copy was also missing map sheets.
>
>I still need the following maps:
>6.5     Industrial Production: Other Industries I
>6.6     Industrial Production: Other Industries II
>8.4     Relationship between natural change and migration, 1961-1971
>
>In addition to my thanks (and undying gratitude) I would be happy to
>provide copies of other sheets that might be missing from the lender's
>boxed set.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Joanne Perry
>Maps Librarian
>Penn State
>"Joanne M. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>

David A. Cobb                                           Tel. 617.495.2417
Harvard Map Collection                          FAX  617.496.0440
Harvard College Library                         Email: [log in to unmask]
Cambridge, MA 02138                                     HTTP://hcl.harvard.edu/maps
--- End Forwarded Message ---