From:
Kevin Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 12:32:07 EST
Dear Maps-L crowd,

Greetings from Australia.  We are working on a natural disaster project
that requires us to develop maps of volcano areas in Africa.  We need the
following help:

1. Can anybody send me the digital latitude and longitude coordinates for the
border between Eritrea and Ethiopia.  As Eritrea is a new country, we are
having problems gathering this data.

2. Does anyone have or know where to get latitude and longitude coordinates
for the boundaries of the provinces of Ethiopia.

3. We also need boundary latitude and longitude coordinates for the
Virunga Range on the border of Uganda, Zaire and Rwanda.

Our GIS volcano program uses latitude and longitude coordinates to plot
boundaries, volcanoes, cities etc, so any basic data would be useful.

Thanks
Kevin

Dr. Kevin Vang
The School of Earth Sciences