From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelly McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:03:17 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:37:29 -0500
From: Shelly McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: map of Europe having distance and contours
Sender: Shelly McCoy <[log in to unmask]>

HI,
I had a user ask for a map of specific countries  in Europe
that has elevation profiles or contours.  Basically he
wanted a road atlas of Europe but showing elevation as well.
Specifically, he is biking from country to country and wants
to be able to map his trip with time and difficulty
according to elevation. The countries he is visiting are:
Spain, France, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia,
Austria, and the Czech Republic.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated  --especially
if anything is available online for these countries(I have
not started researching this yet).
Thanks!
Shelly
Shelly McCoy
Coordinator, Microforms & Digital Mapping
University of Delaware
Morris Library
Newark, DE 19717-5267
(302)831-1732