Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:28:27 -0500
Subject:        Atlas of Cambodia:National Poverty and Environment Maps
Date:   Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:15:17 -0700
From:   Kollen, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all:

I ran into this atlas and thought others may not know that it’s
available online! I had an old e-mail of several print thematic atlases
of Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Timor that I hadn’t had a chance to
look at yet. I was interested in the Atlas of Cambodia but couldn’t find
a copy of it to purchase. When I did a search, I found the atlas online
– it’s interactive and has a lot of data.

You can find it at http://www.cambodiaatlas.com/ . It’s put out by the
Royal Danish Embassy, Danish International Development Assistance.

Chris

Chris Kollen

Geography, Planning, and Psychology Librarian

University of Arizona

Main Library

P.O. Box 210055

Tucson, AZ 85721-0055