From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:53:46 -0400
Hello Alice:
    Before I send this out I thought I would check with you.  The url
works, but it is just on two lines and has to be put on one line before
it will work.  If you want to make that point by asking the question,
no problem, the poor way some people cite urls bug me at times.  If you
did not catch that the url was on two lines and just need help in your
old--- uh, well if you just need help.  Glad to be of assistance.

http://www.marsilioeditori.it/cgi-bin/webdriver?MIval=scheda_novita&isbn=7615-0&tipo=CAT

Two-bits this darn internet system breaks the above url into two lines.
Oh well, let me know if you want the message sent.

Johnnie