Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:53:04 -0500
Subject:        Broer Map Library adds another 1100 historic USGS topographic
maps
Date:   Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:21:53 -0400
From:   Dave Broer <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I am pleased to announce that we have added an additional 1,100 historic
USGS topographic maps to our online offerings.  We have focused our
scanning efforts to add complete states (as complete as we have
available) to our online offerings.  For our initial complete sets, we
have added historic USGS topographic maps for Illinois, Delaware, the
District of Columbia, Hawai`i and we are in the process of completing
Idaho.  I will post when we begin adding other states.  There is no
particular order that we will be adding states.  This brings our online
historic map collection to a little over 4,500 maps.

You can view and search our online collection here:

http://www.broermapsonline.org/members/

I would like to extend my thanks to the University of Connecticut Map
Library for allowing us access to many historic USGS topographic maps
that we do not have in our collection.  This helps us greatly expand
what we can offer online.

Dave Broer
Director, Broer Map Library