From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:29:29 -0500
Subject:        RE: Basic Map Cataloging class in Fla.
Date:   Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:14:40 -0400
From:   Gonzalez,Jorge A <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

In response to Angie's inquiry about a podcast for the NEFLIN Map Cataloging Workshop, unfortunately we were not able to make one with the short notice with the already assigned date and place. We are working on providing fairly soon a website for the PowerPoint presentation and copies of the additional handouts. Will notify the group as soon as it is available.

Jorge Gonzalez