From:
Chris Devan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 1994 16:10:25 EST
The Virginia Div. Mineral Resources (i.e., the State Geol
Survey) is downsizing; we have great treasures to offer:
        State survey pubs. froom states west of the Mississippi
        USGS pubs from the same region.
I cannot itemize them but I have a garage full:  First come,
first served or rather, help yourself if you're an educationall
institution - if not, pretend that you are.  Will state surveys
please send a response, either positive or negative within the
next week or so.  I'm desperate and the landfill is already
full.  Thanks for your help.  Chris Devan, Librarian, VDMR,
 Charlottesville, VA (804) 293-5121