From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:44:17 -0400
Subject: Re: geologic map in san bernardino county]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:26:42 -0700
From: Wendie Helms <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Chloe,

"Geology of the Kerens, Flynn, and Colton Well 15-minute quadrangles, San
Bernardino County, California" is a blue line map which includes the
Providence Mountains.  It is Plate 1 within the California Division of
Mines and Geology Open File Report 88-3, "Mineral land classification of
the Kerens, Flynn, and Colton Well 15-Minute quadrangles, San Bernardino
County, California".

At a smaller scale, the Providence Mountains are on the 1:250,000 Needles
Sheet of the Geologic map of California series put out by the California
Division of Mines and Geology. You can probably locate these maps nearby at
UC Santa Barbara Map & Imagery Library.

Wendie Helms

At 04:29 PM 4/7/04 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
Wendie Helms, Map Curator