From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:34:19 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:07:46 -0700
From: Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ADV:  Seattle 2002 Aerial Photography Now Available from
Aerials         Express at 60% Discount
Sender: Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

We have now completed our seamless, orthorectified, full color, .75
Meter/pixel Seattle 2002 aerial photography.  The photography was shot in
August.  As always, we are offering a 60% discount to any interested
reference institution ($2,800.00 instead of $7,000.00)  We also allow you to
provide access to anyone within your institution including, students in the
library, professors in the classroom, even your planning and land
acquisition departments provided they have access to the server on which the
photography is installed.  (Perhaps you could forward this to your Geography
and Planning departments for me?)  Of course, we also have current
photography for over 65 major US cities if you are interested in other
markets.

Our 2002 Seattle replaces our Seattle 2000 photography which is now
available on CD/DVD for $1,400.00 if your budget is constrained.

Please contact me if you would like more information,

Ryan Morgan
Aerials Express
(888) 482-2336
www.AerialsExpress.com

P.S.  Coming soon:  Minneapolis 2002, Chicago 2002, and Washington D.C. 2002
--- End Forwarded Message ---