Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:11:19 -0500
Subject:        World Mapping Today 1st Ed. needs a good home
Date:   Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:50:36 -0500
From:   Christopher Mixon <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hey guys I know it's not the latest and greatest but if anyone would
like a copy of the first version of "World Mapping Today" by RB Parry &
CR Perkins, 1987, we are putting it up for adoption.

It's a valuable reference source chock full of map indexes for the
countries of the world, for different scales, map types and information
about the various mapping agencies that published the maps, etc.

It is a good source when you just want to find out what may be out
there for a particular country.

Email me - and it's yours.

___________________________

Chris Mixon
Map Collection / GIS / Digital Resource Lab
Auburn University Libraries
231 Mell St.
Auburn University, AL 36849-5606
Phone: 334-844-7424