From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:52:36 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:39:53 -0400
From: HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Pan American Highway in Panama/colombia (fwd)

Brian

I have forwarded your question to the Head of our Latin American
Collection.  The University of Florida has one of the finest collections
of Latin American materials in the US and is one of the few university
libraries that has a separate library devoted strictly to Latin America.
In addition we have several catalogers who specialize in Latin American
materials.  The Head of the Latin American Collection is Richard
Phillips and his EMAIL address is [log in to unmask]

Please let me know if you do not receive a response.
Helen Armstrong

HelenJane Armstrong, PhD
Head, Map & Imagery Library
George A. Smathers Library