From:
"[charley seavey]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1993 14:47:32 EDT

About the Sunday afternoon 2-4 p.m. program that got cancelled:  my
fault, entirely.  I blew out my back earlier this year, and spending
time in a lot of pain, and/or on drugs really destroys ones concentration
on a lot of things.  Unfortunately, the Statistics program was one of
them.  It is still an important issue, and I hope to get it together for
a future conference.  In the meantime, enjoy some alternative program at
ALA.

Mea Culpa

charley seavey
aka DOCMAPS