From:
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 08:02:23 -0500
Subject: gravity and magnetic anomaly  maps.  retain?
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:34:27 -0700
From: Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

My impression is that the uses for gravity and magnetic anomaly maps
have been completely replaced with digital versions of this data.

Does that hold true for the larger-scale series that are available for
many US States?   Much of what I see online is for global
datasets--therefore I'm not really confident that these sets are truly
defunct.

Thoughts?

--
Jon Jablonski