From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:07:07 -0500
Subject:        Re: compact shelving for map cases
Date:   Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:03:52 -0400
From:   Frances Pollitt <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Rob,

Maine Historical Society has just renovated its facility with standard compact shelving units and without shelves (rises), the regular map cases sit right in.  So what I mean is you put the old metal map case right into the compact shelving units, we have them stacked 3 high. the units close up as usual.  Our shelves were provided by the company Space Saver.

Any other questions feel free to inquire.  The compact storage units do not accomodate the super size map cases.

Sincerely,

Fran Pollitt

On Sep 28, 2010, at 2:23 PM, Angie Cope wrote:

> [...]

Frances Pollitt