From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:37:48 -0500
Subject:        FW: [EXLIBRIS] Smiley's sentencing
Date:   Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:53:38 -0500
From:   McInroy, Mary R <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

This is my first day back from vacation, so I'm not sure if this has
been posted already or not. Sorry if so.  Please note below the option
of writing Smiley's judges to express your opinions re. sentencing
options.

Mary McInroy
Reference & Library Instruction/ Map Collection
University of Iowa Libraries
Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
(319)335-6247
FAX: (319)335-5900