From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:52:20 -0500
Subject:        OSS map collections
Date:   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:18:57 -0400
From:   John A Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     maps-l <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings All,

Just searched the MAPS-L archives to see if this had been asked already.

Anyone else out there have large collections of OSS produced maps in
their collections? I know John at LSU has a chunk and we have about 700
in our collection. Anyone else? How about you Scott and Mark?

Plus Mark had asked if anyone was scanning these? Did you go ahead and
scan yours Mark?

* *

*John A. Olson***

Librarian - Maps/GIS/Human Geography

            - Government Documents

358 E.S. Bird Library

Syracuse University

222 Waverly Ave.

Syracuse, NY 13244

T-315.443.4818

F-315.443.9510

*Think outside the walls***

*The Library is as close as your computer*