From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:09:01 -0500
Subject: RE: National Archives maptruck specs]]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:24:40 -0500
From: Cardinal, Louis <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello,

I have the following reference in my files:

Paige G. Andrew, "A Case for Moving Maps with Care: A Review of Map Trucks",
WAML Information Bulletin, 28(1), November 1996, pp. 15-23.

See also Mary Lynn Ritzenthaler, "Preserving Archives nad Manuscripts",
Chicago, The Society of American Archivists, 1993, p. 69.

Louis Cardinal
Chief, Cartography and Architecture Section/Chef, Section de la cartographie
et de l'architecture
Government Archives Division/Division des archives gouvernementales
Government Records Branch/Direction des documents gouvernementaux
Library and Archives of Canada/La Bibliothèque et les archives du Canada
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N3
T: (613) 996-7619
Fax: (613) 995-6226
http://www.archives.ca