From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:14:49 -0600
Subject:        RE: Mercury Map Collection
Date:   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:06:56 -0700
From:   Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for helping me clarify, Paige. That is what I was looking for. It
seems funny to bemoan the lack of fee services, but I think the issue is
that the curator would like to load the images into her own digital library
and be able to point patrons to _one_ place to look for images (art, maps,
etc.). I did send her many links to free online collections (although I
hadn't heard of the Map Reference pages Joel Kovarsky referenced).

-Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
University Libraries
University of Colorado at Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309