From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:03:33 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:10:48 -0400
From: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ANN: 2001 MAPublisher Map Awards
Sender: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>

Please excuse cross-posting of this message.

Avenza Systems Inc., the producers of MAPublisher, is pleased to
announce that the 2001 MAPublisher Map Competition Awards are now final.
We received several dozen submissions in 8 categories all of which
displayed excellent MAPublisher use and knowledge as well as tremendous
cartographic skill. It is unfortunate that we could only select a few
winners and one overall "Best Map", and
indeed the adjudication process was quite difficult. The overall "Best
Map" prize of a Palm Vx went to The Louisiana Geological Survey for its
submission, "Official Map of Louisiana 2000".
The complete list including details of each map and the associated
images can be found on our website at http://www.avenza.com/MPcomp/2001

On behalf of everyone at Avenza Systems I would like to thank everyone
who submitted a map to this competition.

Thank you.

--
Ted Florence

Avenza was a proud contributor to Toronto's 2008 Olympic bid.
MAPublisher 4.0 is now available for FreeHand 10!!!
MAPublisher - The true solution for cartographers and map-makers
Avenza Systems (905) 567-2811 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of MAPublisher, MAPublisher-GPS & pdfPlus
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software

--- End Forwarded Message ---