From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuckley, Paul
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:32:58 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:27:23 +0100
From: "Tuckley, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Ped-Grid (GIS for urban pedestrian activity analysis)
Sender: "Tuckley, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Atlas GIS discussion <[log in to unmask]>, GIS in Conversation
<[log in to unmask]>, Geoweb <[log in to unmask]>, GIS-L
<[log in to unmask]>, GIS-T <[log in to unmask]>, IDRISI
<[log in to unmask]>, IMAGRS-L <[log in to unmask]>, Intergraph
Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>, MapInfo discussion
<[log in to unmask]>, Maps and Air Photos <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,
        I would be grateful if someone out there could help me, I am trying
to find out about a package called Ped-Grid developed in Los Angeles by Marc
Futterman. this is a GIS tool designed to analyse potential areas for
increasing pedestrian activity within a city enabling targeting of resources
such as public transport to these areas.

Has anyone out there heard of this program or perhaps you know of other
software that will do the job. We are currently using MAPINFO so
compatibility with this would be advantageous.

Thanks in advance

Paul Tuckley (Mapping Officer)
Reading Borough Council
United Kingdom