From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:21:06 -0500
Subject: Donations needed  for NY 5th graders
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:38:11 -0800
From: Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Mapping Friends,

I received the following email and hope that there are a few extra maps
out there that need a new home . . . please contact Lourdes directly if
you can help her and her students.

Mark Walker <[log in to unmask]>

___________________

Here is what she sent . . .

I am a fifth grade teacher in New York and I am in need of maps and
information about Mexico. I have purchased books but I need maps of the
states.  Is is possible to receive some or a guide I can use with my
students.

Thank you
Lourdes Dupuy 718 726 9405

Dear Mark,

Thank you for responding to me.  Any help you can give me is greatly
appreciated.  I have 32 students and yes, I am looking for donated
materials.  The address you can send the information to is :

St. Francis of Assisi School
21-18  46th street
Astoria, NY 11105
attn: Lourdes Dupuy
Also if you know of any websites for kids to learn about Mexico, I will
appreciate it.  I have found some but I know there must be more.

 Thank you so much,
Lourdes Dupuy

___________________________________

This is a great opportunity to share what we have with those who are in
need. I think they could use old topos, folded country maps, state maps
or atlases.

Thank you for your help,

Mark Walker
Mexico Maps