From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sanderson, Dale
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:18:47 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:56:55 -0700
From: "Sanderson, Dale" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: US coast to coast by water?
Sender: "Sanderson, Dale" <[log in to unmask]>

William Least Heat Moon came about as close as one possibly could to
accomplishing this feat.  You can read all about it in his excellent book,
"River Horse".

Dale Sanderson
Cartographics Manager
Creative Publishing Group, QwestDex

Corporate: http://www.qwest.com/
Personal: http://www.geocities.com/mapguy_denver

Hey!  I wonder what happens if I touch these two wires togeth...

--- End Forwarded Message ---