From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:12:34 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject:        Announcement - Frappr: GIS Librarians
Date:   Fri, 18 Nov 2005
From:   Joshua Been <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
:

Hello,

My name is Joshua Been, the GIS Librarian at the University of Texas at
Arlington Libraries.  This is my first post on GIS-L.

I just created a new Frappr map, called 'GIS Librarians'
(http://www.frappr.com/gislibrarians) and want to invite anyone interested
to add yourself to the map so that we can view where we are, and how we are
all geographically distributed.

Here is a description of the Frappr map: "Map of libraries and librarians
that support GIS/spatial services. There are quite a few libraries that
support various levels of GIS support. Let's see who and where we all are..."

Thank you,

Joshua Been
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

Email - [log in to unmask]
Voice - (817) 272 5826
UTA Libraries: GIS Program - http://library.uta.edu/gis/gis.jsp
Blog – mapz: a gis librarian - http://mapzlibrarian.blogspot.com/