From:
"Edward M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward M. Taylor
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:02:30 EST
Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum

The example of cooperation demonstrated through the search for
Cubilhuitz is what the Internet should be about.

We have the capability to perform quick geographic names searches based
on general information.  So long as the volume of requests does not get
overwhelming, we will continue to respond to such research requests as are
posted here.

Please understand that we will be doing this on a time permitting basis.
Because of other commitments, it may take a few days to get an answer
posted.  We also may have to say that a research request directed to us is
too much for us to handle with limited resources.

We will continue this service as long as we can, but not necessarily
indefinitely.

Ed Taylor
GEOname(tm) Digital Gazetteer, GDE Systems, Inc.
Home Page: http://www.gdesystems.com
GEOname Page: http://www.gdesystems.com/IIS/SlipSheets/GEONAME.html