From:
Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:44:57 -0400
The data appear (I am no expert) a bit different than those collected by
the AAUW:
http://www.aauw.org/files/2014/03/The-Simple-Truth.pdf . A number of
places have developed maps from those data, including:
http://www.aauw.org/resource/gender-pay-gap-by-state-and-congressional-district/
. Did this assignment require use of American FactFinder? Just curious.

         Joel Kovarsky