From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:27:16 -0500
Subject:        Journal issue giveaway
Date:   Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:08:03 -0500
From:   Tom Tews <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hello,

The Geography Library at UW Madison has accumulated many unneeded
duplicate journal volumes/issues.  They are now looking for a good home.

Please reply by October 5, 2009; recycling/repurposing will begin soon
thereafter.

Please consult the lists below.  For some titles we have long runs and
for other titles we have only a few issues.

Shipping is on you unless we can work something else out.  (or its just
one issue that you need)

Title List Only: https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/tetews/web/Titles%20List.docx

Title List PLUS detailed volume/issues available:
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/tetews/web/Full%20Holdings%20List.docx

cheers
tom
--