Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 17:05:12 EDT
Dear All,

We have just published our Greater London Street Atlas on CD. This has
full map coverage of Greater London, together with a database of sites
of interest, and user customisable overlays and database. I

You can add your own places (with icons of your choice), or create
polygon/line overlays, and build up your own database. For example
an estate agent (realtor) could put in all their property for sale.
Your database can include a path to a file, in which case your
new icon becomes a hot link. Clicking on it could bring up a picture,
schedule of the property particulars or whatever. There is a fully
working demo version (only mapping for part of London's West End)
available for a free download on our web site (www.bartholomewmaps.com).

We have not yet done Falk style CD products for anywhere else in Europe.
I have a couple of theirs and agree that they are quite impressive.

regards

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew Mapping Services

PS London Atlas is ISBN 0702838446 Price 150 pounds Single User Licence