From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:20:39 -0500
Subject: RE: Property Stamps in Peace, War and Theft (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:25:16 +0000
From: Weessies, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Ha ha! Thanks for the note.  You are preaching to the choir in this
case, Lee, so I appreciate your comments.  I am working on a literature
review and became curious to know if _anyone_ was an advocate of
invisible stamps.

Kathleen Weessies
Geosciences Librarian
Head, Map Library
Coordinator, Collaborative Technology Labs
Michigan State University Main Library
366 W. Circle Drive W308
East Lansing, MI  48824
Office phone 517-884-0849