From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:01:16 -0600
Subject:        Need Korea Maps
Date:   Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:28:48 -0600
From:   Youngblood, Dawn <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Colleagues

Here at the Edwin J. Foscue Map Library we are working in collaboration
with the Korean War Project http://www.koreanwar.org/

This is the go-to site for families seeking to find remains of their
loved ones as well as for coverage of the history and mapping of the
Korean Conflict. More than 100 maps have already been scanned in and
placed on Google Earth as part of this project, which is based out of
Dallas not far from SMU. In order to further support this project, we
are seeking donations of maps to the Edwin J. Foscue Map Library
covering Korea, particularly from 1945 to 1965, but maps covering Korea
for any time period are welcome. The AMS L-751, 753, and 851 cover this
range.  If you cannot donate the maps but can provide scanned pdf
images, I would appreciate your letting us know under what terms you
would share those images.

Thank you.

*/_Dawn Youngblood_/*

Dr. Dawn Youngblood