From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:25:35 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:43:29 -0500
From: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Map Maker, Map Maker, MAKE ME A MAP!

Custom-made paper maps and raster maps for your next presentation.
We specialize in illustrating coverages of difficult-to-find cities,
towns and other geographic objects in China, Eastern Europe, the
former Soviet Union, the Middle East, and Africa.  Using advanced GIS
tools and the world's most extensive geospatial databases we can
create almost any scene or thematic map imaginable.  Put our
extensive collection of worldwide digital elevation models, digital
boundary files, geographic names, and numerous other digitized
topographic objects to work for you at a tiny fraction of the price
of buying or digitizing the data yourself!

Marc Daniels
Director of Sales and Marketing
Missing Maps
by East View Cartographic, Inc.