From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:30:56 -0500
Subject: WAML Spring conference: Registration deadline
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:55:10 -0700
From: Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Registration forms for the WAML conference in Boulder at the end of this
month are trickling in. They were due Tuesday March 2, but we will, of
course, be accepting late registrations(--not too late, please!). If you are
coming but have not sent in your form yet, please send us as email so we can
get a preliminary head count. Please email [log in to unmask] and
just note which events you will be attending and whether or not you will
need a parking pass.

We will send parking passes to those attendees for whom we receive
registration forms by this Friday, 3/4. If we receive your form later, you
will need to pick up the pass before the conference begins on Thursday. We
will email those of you who need to pick up your passes with directions.

Hope to see you all in Boulder!

Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
University of Colorado at Boulder
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303-735-4917 FAX: 303-735-4879
http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/map/