From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:38:07 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Slope map of India (electronic)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005
From: Lisa Emmer <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Jeff,

We have a bundled elevation and depth product that includes a digital
slope map of the entire world, combining best available data from
SRTM30, GTOPO30, and ETOPO2.  It is available in ESRI or binary format.
  See STRM30 Enhanced Global Map-Elevation/Slope/Aspect at
http://www.terraviva.net/srtm/index.html.

Lisa Emmer
ISCIENCES, L.L.C.
300 N. Fifth Ave., Suite 120