From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caplan,Ellen
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:58:01 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:47:46 -0400
From: "Caplan,Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Cataloging Road Maps--corrected info.
Sender: "Caplan,Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>

Earlier today I sent out some information about 'Road maps' that had some
incorrect information in it.  Linda Gabel, OCLC, asked me to pass along the
following:

"Please apologize to the list for my less-than-helpful answer.  In Weekly
List 99-22, LC did announce the cancellation of the form subdivisions $v
Road maps and $v Zoning maps.  Please see
<http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/awls9922.html> for the changes in the
topical headings, and <http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/awls9923.html> where
it shows the deletion of these form subdivisions from Subdivisions under
Place (SCM:H1140)."

The rest of the information in my original message was correct.  Again, my
apologies for any inconvenience.

Ellen
Ellen R. Caplan
OCLC, Inc.
Product Management  & Implementation Division
6565 Frantz Rd.
Dublin OH  43017
800-848-5878 (voice)
614-718-7178 (fax)