From:
Greg Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1993 12:38:07 EDT
I have a Civil Engineering class that needs some decent scale (1:50,000)
mapping of some small towns in Indonesia. All we have are the old AMS series
which, are missing the sheets for these areas. Since mapping of this scale
seems to be restricted for sale in Indonesia I am having trouble obtaining
it from the usual sources. I would appreciate any help. Photocopies would be
fine. The towns are:

Tomo 6 degress 46'S 108 degrees 08'E

Warungkiara 6 degress 9'S 106 degrees 54' E

Both are on Java.

Greg Hines
Map and Aerial Photograph Collection
Oklahoma State University