From:
Hal Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 12:45:50 EST

---------------Original Message---------------
Friends,

Thanks to those who noted the mistake in the subject URL which I posted
late last week.  The URL should have been http://toponym.dma.gov/.  But
please read on.

Works great!!!  I looked for a mountain called Kari-san in South Korea,
and it came up in few seconds. I climbed it this past October.
Thanks for bringing this URL up. It's going in my URL in a few minutes.

Hal

Hal Barker, Dallas, Texas  B.A. History, N.C.S.U. 1973
Honorary Life Member - 23d Infantry Regiment, Korean War Branch
Founder - Korean War Veterans Memorial Trust Fund, Wash. D.C.
[log in to unmask]     Amateur Radio WD0HTG, ex WA4AQE

SEE: Korean War Project at http://rampages.onramp.net/~hbarker