From:
Terrill Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 16:26:50 EDT
Having seen the message about the Smithsonian's drylands exhibit, I thought
that this would also be of interest to those interested in drylands.

-------------------------------------
Hello all-

I have finally got my Ph.D. thesis (Remote Monitoring of Land Degradation in
Arid/Semiarid Regions) online and available by either anonymous ftp or
over the Web.

Check out the following URL:
        http://mars1.gps.caltech.edu/~terrill/thesis.html

Or you can download either thesarc1.zip or thesarc2.zip from

kepler.gps.caltech.edu/pub/terrill/thesis/arch

This hasn't been 100% tested yet, so there could be some bad links.  In order
to view stuff using a Web browser such as Netscape or Mosaic, you need to have
an external postscript viewer.  Using postscript files was the best of several
bad options.

Please send me any comments/complaints.

-Terrill