From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:28:14 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: MAPS-L: Australian Map Circle 2006 Conference
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:45:29 +1000
From: John Cain <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
To: MAPS-L

Dear AMC Members and others,

The Registration Brochure for the Australian Map Circle 2006
Conference in Perth, including updated information on the conference
(including provisional programme, travel, accommodation and contacts)
is now available on the AMC Website

http://australianmapcircle.org.au/amc2006/

A hard copy of the Registration Brochure will be mailed out to all
members shortly.

The conference is shaping up very well, with a great venue, location
and programme. I urge you to print out the brochure, register, and
book your accommodation. I look forwards to seeing you all there.

Regards,

John

John Cain
President - Australian Map Circle

phone: +61-3-8344 3550 (bh)
fax:   +61-3-9347 0974
http://australianmapcircle.org.au
Postal: Australian Map Circle, c/o Geography Department,
The University of Melbourne, 3010, AUSTRALIA.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/19ewlB/TM