From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:21:41 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:43:49 -0700
From: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New! GIS in Libraries listserv
Sender: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>

FYI. I started a new listserv for GIS in libraries after a meeting of state
librarians showed there was quite a bit of interest in such a list. It would
be great to have people from far and wide subscribe to the list. I know a
lot of library folks who use GIS are on Maps-L, but I know there are others,
so please pass the information around. Thanks!