From:
Debbie Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:37:44 +0000
Hello

There were some maps showing distribution and types of hate groups across the US, by Benjamin Hennig, in the August issue of Geographical, the Royal Geographical Society Magazine (ISSN 7252-7498). You can see an online version here http://geographical.co.uk/places/mapping/item/2347-united-hates-of-america.  They are present day, small scale and show general distribution. Might these be any use?

Best wishes
Debbie

Debbie Hall
Map Room