From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:14:25 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Notable Documents
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005
From: Johnson, Linda <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,
<[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Be a part of identifying, acknowledging, and sharing with each other
those outstanding government documents (in all formats) that are so
essential to our collections and to the information needs of our users.
Please take a few moments now or until December 31, 2005 to nominate
federal, state, local, or international titles that represent the very
best in government publication and information dissemination.  Those
chosen will be featured in the annual Library Journal article that will
also be distributed at the ALA Annual Conference in June. Your help is
needed to create a strong pool of nominations and to perhaps bring to
light an essential document that, without your nomination, might have
been overlooked by the documents community.

Nomination form:

http://www.library.ucsb.edu/forms/godort/mail_form.html

Criteria for selection:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/GODORT/PPM/pubs.html#VI